Supporting Parc-Extension Residents project Kids and Youth contest
This contest totally for recreation of kids and youth as part of project intervention to enable social/mental wellbeing. Contests allows kids and Youth sharing their thoughts and learn via recreation about COVID-19 prevention and safety. Kids and Youth activities Key objectives are
- Recreation of Kids and Youth during the tough time
- Increase knowledge and understanding on COVID-19 and spreading of virus including safety measures
- Promote and explore creativity and innovation
- Increase Kids and Youths presence at virtual platform
- Bridge between school and parents for understanding the facts on COVID-19 and safety measures
We truly believes that with parent, teacher and community involvement with can improve grow and spread much needed awareness, all while creating a safe and creative outlet for all. A healthy person must be so mind body and spirit therefore we think during this time it is our duty to come together and work as a team to ensure all of our community is safe, healthy and happy.
Anyone can participate who lives in Parc Extension. Contest will be publish in two category as below
Kids ( 5 – 12 years)
- Competition (Art/Creativity/Knowledge/Quiz)
Adolescent and Youth ( 13 – 18 years)
- Competition (Ambition/Innovation/Knowledge/Quiz)
- Awareness session on COVID-19
Before participate please read the rules carefully to avoid any confusion in future.